Pope John Paul II Catholic School
Escuela Catolica Papa Juan Pablo II
The Catholic School in Northeast Minneapolis
1630 4th Street NE., Minneapolis, MN 55413
Fax: 612- 789-8873
We are Accredited by - Minnesota Non-Public School Accrediting Association
New I-Mac Computer Lab and I-Book Mobile Lab for Classrooms
Philosophy: Pope John Paul II Catholic School is formed through the consolidated efforts of the area Catholic Churches. Partnering with families and parishes, it shares the responsibility of educating the whole person by developing academic excellence and spiritual growth in a faith-centered community. Our school educates in a multi-aged learning environment. Differentiated instruction is used to meet the needs of our students.
Pope John Paul II Catholic School has a rich tradition of serving immigrant cultures in northeast Minneapolis. We welcome English Language Learners to our school community.
Education at Pope John Paul II Catholic School includes:
- A Kindergarten – Grade 8 program in a multi-aged learning environment using differentiated instruction to meet the needs of our students.
- An all day Kindergarten and extended day programs to meet the needs of students and their families.
- Christian Behavior Expectations that teach socially appropriate behavior and hold children accountable for their learning and actions.
- The recognition that one of the primary responsibilities of those involved in the school is the religious education of each student.
The Definition of Multi-aged Learning Enfironment:
In a mutli-aged learning environment you will see…
- mixed aged groups
- developmentally directed instruction
- curriculum planning that is designed around students’ academic needs, interests and abilities, and learning styles
- A curriculum that meets or exceeds national standards over time
- Leveled instruction in Reading and Math that provides student of all ability levels a challenging curriculum – from students struggling to learn to those ready for greater challenge
For more Information e-mail:
Principal - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Office - email@example.com
School - 612- 789-8851
With Christ as our cornerstone, and the Catholic Faith as our Foundation,
Pope John Paull II Catholic School educates the whole person.